20090427

Doorway Decisions


Dinner plans didn't get in the way of more demolition I had planned.

"I'll be there in 20 minutes," I said. "I just have to take down a wall first."

Deciding to widen the opening between the front (living) room and the den was easy. I wasn't particularly crazy about the hexagonal shape it appears to have sported previously, but it's an improvement over this short, narrow doorway.

I could keep going and take it all down, but where does it end? Do I take down the entire wall?

Thankfully, I realized I'd have to give it some thought, postponed the decision and made it to dinner on time.

1 comment:

Melissa Banigan said...

I like the idea of taking down the entire wall. Strike boldly! Live dangerously! Good luck, whatever you decide... Glad you made it to the dinner on time!